JeffTron Mosfet for Version 3 Gearbox
Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
It is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 3 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
Drop-in wiring with battery above the gearbox with DeanT connector - no soldering needed.
- Mosfet build on trigger contacts from SHS company
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 3
- Completely made wiring allows the fastest and the easiest installation into the gun, it is designed for all kind of AK weapons with battery placed about the gearbox
- There are high quality powerwires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with with thin and hard MPPE insulation and signal blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG22) with MPPE insulation
- Board covered by conformal coating, it protect device against water
- If you want to use your own wires, choose device without wiring
- If you need another type of wiring, choose device with universal wiring
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s). For higher load please use Mosfet II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox